We’re currently recruiting for a UK Distribution Partner Salesperson for the South and Midlands who can help us continue our strategic growth within this customer segment working with new and existing UK Distribution Partners to sell the GARDiS Product portfolio.
This is a field based role covering the South and Midlands and will require extensive travel throughout the assigned area and so a full driving license is essential.
- Responsibility for sales of the GARDiS Hardware and Software product portfolio to key distribution customers within the UK, in line with defined sales targets.
- Develop sales opportunities through attendance of key distributor meetings.
- Schedule regular GARDiS product demonstrations and sales training sessions for key distributors and users as required.
- Proactively call and maintain a list of customers including all branches and key personnel and ensure all customer information is kept up-to-date in the company CRM system.
- Maintain a diary of appointments and manage schedule to minimise travel time.
- Develop a good knowledge of the TDSi GARDiS product portfolio.
- Represent TDSi by attending appropriate Trade Shows and Conferences.
- Drive quotes and increase market sales of TDSi’s GARDiS portfolio.
- Maintain TDSi’s Sage CRM system with day-to-day activity, leads and opportunities.
- Participate in weekly sales calls and attend quarterly Sales meetings.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the full UK Distribution Partner Salesperson (South/Midlands) Job Specification and more information.