The initial contact from the customer to TDSi remains unchanged. Calls for technical and software problems are forwarded to the Technical Support Team. The Support Team will, where possible, attempt to correct the problem over the phone with the customer. If the problem cannot be resolved, Technical Support may recommend returning the goods for testing. This recommendation is not a confirmation that the goods are faulty.
Time and Data Systems International Ltd warrants its products for the following periods:
- EX and MG Controllers – 3 years
- GARDiS Controllers – 5 years TDSi
- Readers – 3 years
- Third-Party Readers – 1 year
- Biometrics – 1 year
- Ancillaries – 1 year
- Third-Party Integration Products – 6 months
- Cards/tags – 6 months
- Software – 30 days
There are three options available to the customer:
- Repair & Return – Upon receipt of an RNAC number provided by TDSi the customer will return the product to TDSi at their cost. If within warranty the product will be repaired and/or replaced with a refurbished product, at TDSi’s discretion and shipped back to the customer at no cost to the customer. If out of warranty the customer can either have the product returned to them at their cost, have the product repaired but at a charge, or TDSi can scrap the item. No credit will be issued. If no fault is found the product will be returned to the customer at their expense. The product must be returned to TDSi within 30 days from receipt of an RNAC number, otherwise, the return will not be processed. If TDSi receives no response from queries within 4 weeks, the return will be closed.
- Advanced Replacement (including GARDiS Controllers) – Upon issuance of an RNAC Number provided by TDSi, and an order being placed for the replacement product, the replacement product will be shipped to the customer. The defective unit must be returned to TDSi with 30 days for testing. If the product is received after 30 days no credit will be issued. If no fault is found the unit will be returned to the customer, at the customer’s expense and a service charge may be applied. If a manufacturing fault is found then a credit will be issued.
- Wrong Item Ordered – If the wrong product was ordered then after receiving an RNAC Number the product is to be returned within 60 days from the original date of dispatch. A 20% restocking fee will be charged on the original sale price for items returned between 30 and 60 days from despatch. If items are not returned in “as shipped” condition, inclusive of all packaging and documentation, then either a restocking fee will be applied, or no credit given at all, this will be a TDSi’s discretion. Please note that any special/custom products ordered will be excluded from this policy. The product must be returned to TDSi within 30 days from receipt of an RNAC number, otherwise, the return will not be processed.
||Wrong product Ordered
||20% original sale price
||Return to Customer
||Stock Return within 30 days
||Unopened – Nil
Opened – 20% original sale price
||Stock Return >30 < 60
||20% original sale price