Product Registration is an important part of Licensing any GARDiS or EXgarde Access Control System. The Licensing process gives you the reassurance that you have installed a genuine version of TDSi’s GARDiS or EXgarde Software and that the License options that you have purchased are successfully activated. Software Registration is the process of verifying the Serial Number and Product Key of TDSi’s GARDiS or EXgarde Access Control Management Software and licensing it to run on a specific computer.
Product Registration Website
Register as a Product Registration User
To gain access to the TDSi Product Registration Site you’ll have to set up an account. Follow the steps below to create a Product Registration User Account.
- To start, visit the TDSi Product Registration Website
- Select the link next to ‘Not yet registered?’
- Complete the Registration Form and click ‘Register’
- You’ll be sent an email to confirm your Registration
- Enter your details to create a Password and select ‘Submit’
Activate your Software
Once you have set up an account on the Product Registration Site; follow the steps below to Activate your TDSi Software.
- Visit the TDSi Product Registration Site and Log In using your details.
- Select ‘Sites’ in the toolbar
- Select ‘Add Site’ and enter the site details
- Select ‘Add Software’ and enter your Serial Number (this is usually found on the spine of the DVD case) and Machine Code
- This will give you and EXgarde Activation Code
* Please note, it is also possible to deactivate your Software if you need to move it to a new Computer or Server. To do this; please select ‘De-activate’ in the Sites tab
Who can register and what can they access?
Any employee within your Company can register on the website to activate a valid serial number and start using the GARDiS or EXgarde product purchased.
Once a new user registers, TDSi will authenticate users who are verified as known employees associated with the company for which they have registered. Once authenticated, these users will be able to view all Sites and Licenses for your Company, making it simple for your engineers to view, manage and maintain licensing for all your sites in one place.
If you would like more information and guidance on how to use the Product Registration Site, please follow the link below to access our help pages:
Product Registration Help
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our support team on +44 (0) 1202 723 535 ext. 2.