EXgarde™ Security Management Software
TDSi’s Access Management and Integrated Security Systems Management Software delivers integrated security solutions that add value to your business.
EXgarde® PRO is a fully featured Access Management PC software application that combines the latest in TDSi innovation in a single package with a user friendly interface. It can be used to control 1 door at 1 site with a few users to thousands of doors at multiple sites with thousands of users.
EXgarde® PRO can be used to seamlessly integrate the many aspects of a security and building management system using a single database and a single user interface. All EXgarde® application modules can be set up, administered and managed from a single or multiple workstations.
Ease of integration and ease of expansion are key attributes of EXgarde® PRO providing numerous possibilities to integrate to the latest CCTV, Fire, Intrusion, Building Automation and Management, Active Directory and Biometric technologies.
- Intuitive windows based software
- SQL Express database for up to 5 workstations and 10MB database size or Corporate SQL
- Customisable Site Plan & Dynamic Graphics
- Multi language support
- Online context sensitive help
- Visual verification feature
Centralised Administration of your system
- Custom reports and integration to Crystal Reports
- Central Control all doors can be controlled from 1 place (if required)
- Event reporting card and alarm events and basic Time and Attendance reports
- Manual override of doors etc
- Full audit trail of events, alarms and operator use
- Real-time event monitoring and logging
Flexible set up
- Programmable holidays
- Group cardholder access rights
- Time scheduling for Areas, Card holder, Groups, Readers, Relays etc.
- Client/Server architecture
- Landlord/Tenant structure
- Automated database backup facility
- Cardholder data import and export via a dedicated tool
- OPC integration facility
- Server for larger systems
- Multiple workstation capable (subject to license)
- Distributed network capability
- Multisite capable with PSTN, GSM, GPRS modem support
Safe and Secure
- Automated and event triggered fire reporting
- Alarm management advanced prioritised alarm handling with alarm response instructions
A fully configurable Homepage allowing the user to place any commonly used items on it. This may include shortcuts to specific parts of the software, wizards or tutorials.
Design single or double-sided cards and print directly from the software. Include graphics, database objects such as cardholder name and photo.
Fully interactive site plans offer a visual of the site, add to it any items of equipment (for example doors, cameras, inputs and relays) and operate them directly from the site plan.
Display live camera feeds from a network camera and operate any PTZ features through the interface. Ideal for comparing the live video to the image stored in the database.