On 25th October 2012, Corps Security will be hosting an open day at its state of the art Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) in Glasgow. The ARC provides an uninterrupted 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year service, offering intruder alarm, lone worker and CCTV based monitoring services for companies of all sizes in a variety of sectors. The open day will demonstrate fully integrated end-to-end security solutions to customers, including Access Control, Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Control Centre functions.
Companies involved in the Open Day are:
- TDSi a specialist in the design, manufacture and support of access control systems and their assimilation with other electronic security and building management solutions.
- GJD Manufacturing, an industry leader in the design, manufacture and supply of professional exterior detection equipment as well as CCTV and lighting controllers utilised in the intruder surveillance industry.
- Xtralis the world's largest manufacturer of very early warning air-sampling smoke detectors and developer of the industry's first video motion detection technologies.
- And Corps Security, one of the most respected security companies in the UK and a service leader in the provision of monitoring solutions whether this is a person on-site or remote monitoring via CCTV.
Engineering and Operations Director of TDSi, Mike Sussman comments, “This open day will demonstrate to customers how SMEs with core component expertise will not only deliver innovative security solutions that enhance the security of end users, but will do so in a far more cost effective way than with traditional umbrella software. With fully integrated business security becoming a key factor for end users of all sizes and from many market sectors, we can ensure that together we provide customers with a truly integrated service, supported by the UK’s leading Alarm Receiving Centre.”
The Corps Security open day will include presentations from all the alliance manufacturers and the agenda will be as follows:
- 9:30 tea/coffee
- 10:00 Bill Macgregor, Corps Security with an Introduction to Corps Monitoring
- 10:15 David Barr, Xtralis will present on ADPRO FastTrace and Transitioning Remotely Monitored Analogue Camera Systems to IP Camera Systems over Broadband
- 11:00 Mike Sussman, TDSI will discuss new innovations in Access Control and standards and Integration options between Access Control and other parties
- 11:30 Mark Tibbenham, GJD will give updates to the BS8418 Code of Practice: Installation & Remote Monitoring of Detector Activated CCTV Systems. In particular matching the fields of view of camera, detector and illuminator Digital Detectors
The presentations will be followed by a tour of the ARC facilities and lunch.