TDSi has launched its ‘Gateway’ installer training programme to offer its partners the highest levels of product knowledge and support. Gateway has been carefully designed to ensure that TDSi’s Authorised, Gold and Platinum level installer partners have everything they need to efficiently install, maintain and upgrade the necessary elements of TDSi’s range access control products.
TDSi’s Managing Director, John Davies, comments, “TDSi’s job in part is to ensure end users have full confidence in our accredited partners. One of the ways we can ensure this is through comprehensive product training. Gateway offers full access to TDSi’s training and knowledge base so engineers have all the necessary information to proactively manage their own installations, ensuring the highest levels of expertise and streamlining the process for both them and their customers. As a company we offer a wide range of products which we sell exclusively through our partners and they are an absolutely vital part of our sales team, so we continue to ensure they have access to everything they need to make the workflow even more streamlined and successful.”
The Gateway - Access to Knowledge programme helps partners to achieve the specific modules required to progress to the next level of competency. To be granted ‘Authorised’ certification, installers have to complete modules on TDSi’s core products which are:
- SOLOgarde single-door controller,
- MICROgarde single and two-door controllers,
- EXcel Controllers for mid to large scale solutions,
- EXpert highly flexible and scalable controllers,
- Readers (card and biometric systems)
- Software Toolkit
- EXgarde PRO advanced access control and alarm integration software.
Subsequently, installers looking to qualify for ‘Gold’ certification have to complete additional modules on:
- EXgarde PRO integration with other systems such as Microsoft Active Directory and Texecom Intruder Panels,
- TIMEgarde web-based access control and time and attendance software,
- TDSi people counting and tailgating detector systems.
‘Gold’ partners can then progress to ‘Platinum’ certification by completing a further module on TDSi’s VUgarde range to complete the portfolio of Access Control and CCTV products.
For flexibility TDSi offers the VUgarde module as a stand-alone option allowing installers to achieve ‘Gold CCTV’ certification separately.
For further details on TDSi’s Gateway programme, the entry requirements and fees please click here